Thursday 4 February 2010

red is the new black


today, my mom just shocked me.

she called me this afternoon when i was still in miri, doing my technician's year end performance appraisal. she told me she wanted to have me bath with flowers tonight, just to cleanse the jinx in me if there's such thing in this world. what the heck? i never believe in those kind of things.

she said i must have gotten something supernatural superstitiously cursed with me keep finding myself in scarce of luck when it comes to find the right girl. she got to be kidding me! for me, god has everything to do in this kind of business. when the time comes, it will happen. if it is meant to be, it is meant to be, and going to be.

it is all just a matter of time. and patience is the key.

nowadays, everything is just turning upside down, inside out. they all working backwards. moms are getting worried over their getting older single sons. sigh! maybe red is just the new black and pink is the new purple.

2 comments:

|1f34|-|1r3 said...

hahaha..abes la..mandi bunga la ko..mak ko takde suruh mandikan kereta baru ko ke? nak bg selamat dr eksiden n stuff? mak aku ada soh mandikan kereta...aku tak nak campur..dia nak wat..wat la..aku tak nak tahu!

kukubal said...

tula pasal..aku ckp kt mak aku takmo..aku mane pecaya mende2 camtu..hahaha