Sunday 9 January 2011

taman botani

it's been a while since i last went for outdoor photo shoot outing. yesterday i went to taman botani, putrajaya with few close friends. it was awesome!! simply. it was.

here are some of my pictures.


i went as low as i could. get dirty and sweaty. as high as i could. to get that extraordinary angles and perspectives. but still, i think i need a new lens. maybe a new kit lens with an acceptable zoom range and aperture. maybe a macro lens perhaps since i'm kind of like those macro capturings on bugs, flowers and follicles. but i need a wide angle lens too :P hahaha~

seeing the result from faqroul's newly purchased 60D, i think the processor really kicks in when it comes to the color and refreshing details. of course i can always process them in photoshop in my post processing but i personally think it is time for me to upgrade myself to an intermediate slr. my kenny 500d is an entry level. not to downgrade kenny (poor thing) but, a higher level of processor really going to help me.

is it the camera or is it just me needing a new lens to add up some spice in my captures. maybe it's time to do some research on new lens in the market. and conduct a feasibility study whether to upgrade to 7d straight or just settle with 60d first. we'll see. afterall, i just bought kenny. one year ago.

whatever it is, i need additional lens. full stop. period.

No comments: