Monday 4 October 2010

towards the completion


how irony things can be. how fast things turned out to be. after weeks of self searching, and self reflection, i am now not just getting better, a bonus, a blessing, a privilege to have her coming into my life in a very unexpected fashion which none of us can ever derive.

after all these years. after all the sufferings. after all those battle scars. finally, i have what i want, what i always wanted, only after i realized that i am nobody, not even close to perfection. then, she entered this timid life, purging the air back into it. like an apparatus. and now, i'm inhaling alternated by exhaling.

i couldn't believe this is happening. so does her. both of us can't believe that in months time, we are complete. all in all, i am so happy and glad that my prayers are answered. gratitude to Him, i am now changing my pace, my course towards the ultimate thingy, called fulfilling. lets pray to Him so that things will go smooth in future endeavors.

for the first time in my life, it doesn't feel so hard. no doubt, no hassle, no worry. and i don't have to be anybody, nobody, just me. like it's my destiny. surely, this will be the most anticipated event of all time. can't wait :)

1 comment:

bibopp said...

i am so very happy 4u!