Saturday 15 May 2010

patience is the key

yes, it is something that i lack most. i need to work on it. this is a test for me. i've drilled myself on humility and being a bit reserved, less transparent. bit by bit, i am improving. now i seriously have to inculcate myself in learning to be patient, living a life full of composure.

even my new hobbies are trying to teach me to be patient. golf and photography require high focus and equanimity. every shutter shot counts. every stroke contribute to the score whether it's boogey, par or birdie.

all my life i have been criticized, judged and penalized for being too honest and upright. sometimes is not about me. in fact, it is about other people most of the times, people that you love. i've stumbled few times and the statistic says that if only i could be a little bit more relax and i could have done better. self-control is not easy to master. to master myself.

this time around, i need to be calm and less self righteous. sit back and relax. be more observant. limit those silly silly little trivial many. if i can master this so very called self compose mastery, if god's willing, i will find my tranquility. patience is the key to my serenity. i foresee. amin.

No comments: