Monday 28 December 2009

viewing my world through the lens





there are few newly released movies out during this festive holidays. i watched avatar and sherlock holmes. both of them were good movies. worth of the ticket bought. avatar is so going to win oscars. but, i like the combination of the narcissist holmes and the loyal watson. hilarious, full of wits and clever sarcasm. which i succeeded found myself laughing through out the movie. two doctors by studies doing something quite remarkably different from their original initial profession. holmes somehow reminded me of my self centeredness and self fondness. lol.

achtung! in conjunction with this very festive seasons and holidays, i humbly would like to announce that i just bought myself a digital slr camera, namely canon eos 500D. i've been aiming to buy one for a long period of time. i feel good about myself when i achieved it. self satisfaction. self indulgence. hehe. technically it was sort of like a shopping therapy for me, and it was a technical indeed, so to speak. i'm always fond of gadgets.

now what? let's learn how play around with aperture and control shutter speed. and of course, find myself a model to shoot. a beautiful girl perhaps. who would want to volunteer? apparently i'm running out of girl friends to be sacrificed as my experimental lab subject. hehe.

i am still new relatively in this. there's still a lot to be learned. too many functions to comprehend and to be familiarized with. that's all about for the time being. just want to share shreds of my happiness. self fulfilling when i managed to save some money and buy things that i've dreamed of. wish i could share this story with someone..nevertheless, happy holidays folks. until then, i'm out~

No comments: